Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Lessons from my hospitalization last week


  • Neglect of health and unregulated lifestyle for a long time results into certain emergency medical conditions leading to hospitalization
  • Being hospitalized is the most tormenting situation in one's life
  • It gave a lot of troubles to my near and dear ones
  • It was painful for me personally
  • I can never forget the bitter experience of being treated medically , as a guinea-pig
  • I could have prevented it, but my will power and self control failed miserably
  • I shall never forgive myself for all the wrongs done to my body by me for last several years
  • I am now imposing military rules for my body and mind....
  • Military rules of health and fitness are must to bring back normalcy to my personal life
  • My painful days taught me that I had been responsible for all my ills
  • I must be very strict with and harsh on myself regarding health, fitness and professional productivity
  • I have seen lowly paid nurses giving their best efforts for serving the patients with heart and soul...a rare scene from real life
  • I am totally astonished by the sincerity and dedication of these unknown nurses who sometimes work for 24 hours a day on emergency situations
  • Work is worship, I now realize slowly
  • In the true nature of things and existence, we are only little intelligent particles
  • More intelligent ones keep themselves fit and fine through conscious efforts on a daily basis
  • Money is also a most vital component of ensuring a better quality of life and living
  • Without money, we can not buy services of others
  • Nothing is free in this world, except personal love and respect...

No comments: