Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Struggling to become a better and stronger person


  • It is really tough to leave old habits behind
  • It is a continuous struggle to form new and better habits that will govern my daily life
  • I must be more disciplined
  • I need to work harder on many issues
  • I need to be more focused on my primary activities TEACHING-LEARNING-DEVELOPMENT
  • I should not keep things PENDING FOR A LONG TIME
  • PRIORITY-BASED ACTIONS ARE MOST URGENT
  • I must be able to decide clearly and act accordingly on research activities
  • DECIDE-PLAN-ORGANIZE-EXECUTE shall be the bread & butter of my life
  • Nothing is constant, but constantly changing
  • I should inject more of DYNAMISM, FLEXIBILITY & RESULT-ORIENTATION into my present life
  • LUCK IS A BIG FACTOR IN LIFE, I MUST ADMIT....HERE LIES THE BLESSINGS OF GOD
  • Till we receive Divine Blessings, our every step remains uncertain and unpredictable....
  • True happiness and peace flows silent from the Invisible ,Supreme Existence & Consciousness of the Almighty
  • By God's Grace, our consistent , regular and sincere efforts will produce some results. But such results are all temporary & transitory
  • Only permanence lies in being in God's Blessings
  • We should seek GOD within our physical existence
  • We are the true abode of God Himself, we should constantly remember....

No comments: