Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My professional experience taught me many things


  • In GAIL, I have seen some very good Engineers, Managers and Leaders....
  • Mr.RS Malik had been an extraordinary leader-manager in his tenure as Deputy General Manager, Hazira Plant
  • My training in Denmark taught me teaching skills, planning and designing skills
  • I really enjoyed the 40-days training in Denmark
  • My visit to Dhaka for certain marketing was a superb success. I displayed deepest personal honesty during my visits there
  • My experience in Kathmandu ,Nepal taught me good lessons on unpredictability of human behaviors. But at the personal level, I enjoyed food, drinks and natural beauty of Nepal
  • My greatest fault lies in not pursuing human networking and relationships with the outside world...I get bored quite easily with people who are dishonest and who goes on telling nasty lies about themselves
  • I enjoyed my life thoroughly and it is now time for leaving aside materialistic desires
  • I now should concentrate on living for my family and my students & colleagues
  • I should regain my health and fitness by any means
  • Regularity in exercise is a must for me...
  • I should be more courageous, confident, cool and calm....to be happy at the end of the day

No comments: