Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Enough is enough...it is time for slow but steady action only

My 25 years' of professional experience made me learn that
  • I should be more serious with my professional work
  • My thoughts, innovation and knowledge should now be converted to positive and creative actions without much waste of time
  • I need to be serious with documentation, as I used to hate the job..
  • Only to says absolutely essential and to keep shut up for most of the time
  • Energy must be conserved for a longer life
  • Fitness must be achieved through daily exercise and no gap in regularity aspect
  • Not to be fickle-minded any more
  • To apply in practice all winning ideas of Management and not to share personal 'trade-secrets' to anybody , anymore except in a book-form
  • Students' resources should harnessed for joint-researches
  • Student-services are the key actions and should always be done with more sincerity
  • To try to a passionate teacher who can make subject interesting and lucid
  • To have more patience
  • To gain higher level of mental concentration and to have 'target'-orientation for each action

No comments: