Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Communication Skill is not enough...

One must build up knowledge and skills in a specialized domain and then only good communication skills should be applied in practice...

There are many people who apply oratory power to cheat innocent people. Having good communication skills never ensure good level of knowledge of the person. We should also remeber that 'empty vessel sounds much'...

I nowadays assess people/students on the basis of their present works. First question I raise in my mind is : What work is being done by you and what is the hidden purpose behind your doing the work? Are you doing any fruitful work ?

I believe in 'real work' for me and for others who will be in touch with me in any manner.

I have also trying to speak as less as possible so as to stick to 'mind your business/real work' with the principle of DIN(Do It Now)...

God bless...

No comments: