Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Changing times and dangers ahead...

Some people got rich in a very short time and they are trying grab everything by the use of money power. Students are getting arrogant, because of the money in their hands. They have little respect for the elders. Things are changing very fast. But one thing is very clear that things are changing for the worst effects on social peace.

Peace-loving people are finding it difficult to live a happy life, as the nuisance, rowdyism, and immoral acts all-around are making lives hell.

Therefore, we should look for inner peace through spiritual and yogic living. Still, we face hurdles in that direction , we should create examples by taking bold actions against the culprits.

I am now a ONE-MAN Army-Politician-Humorist-Muscle-man & SpiritualMan for myself. Mostly I shall fight alone by building up my strong-qualities in all respects...

Let me fight against all kinds of cruelty as my service to God and His Compassion...

God bless...

No comments: