Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

An attitude to improve the self continuously can do the unthinkable

I used to think differently in my early life. I was wrong. I now realize that human vanity is the deathbed of one's inner quality.

I now feel that I almost destroyed myself by switching off creativity and innovative thoughts from my mind, by way of discarding many good ideas of others.

As the knowledge expands and mind broadens, I feel helpless at the limitless nature of knowledge...

Then I suddenly thought of improving myself on many fronts. I tried to be courageous. I suddenly discovered that life is an open book in which every human is uniquely rewarded with some great qualities and which betows such uniqueness on each personality. We can learn so many good things from people surrounding us without opening and reading a single book.

I now feel that we can get free study materials from real-life activities of our fellow beings. Instead of finding faults with others, we should be able to focus on the core qualities of a human being and absorb some finer qualities in our minds.

Everyday we should ask ourselves : Have I tried sincerely to improve myself ? Have I done my duties with improved attitude and skills ? Have I changed myself for the better?
Am I improving ?
Am I stagnating ?
Have I stopped finding faults with others?
Have I stopped gossiping about the weaknesses of others ?

No comments: