Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Thought of the day

I am trying hard to detoxify my body and mind, and such a thing is now providing me with newer thoughts and ideas and positive self-inspiration. I know many people have wrong notions about me, and I can not do much about changing their mind-set. Then I decided to change myself a bit on each day, but the situation remains more or less same. I have tried to be harsh on myself on many occasions, but failed to change me in ways the society demands. In last few years I have learnt lot about life, but I could not apply them in practice because of LACK OF COURAGE. THIS IS MY PRINCIPAL SHORTCOMING. It is very difficult to develop courage. I must say that I hardly can say 'NO' TO PEOPLE WITH I RARELY AGREE. This my greatest weakness. I need to work hard on these two points so that I could stand out to be a better person and a true teacher....I need blessing and good wishes from all my well-wishers who are rarely to be found in today's materialistic world...still I am hopeful...through these men and women My God will surely help me find a better way of living a life...I know I am not alone in spiritual life...

BYE

No comments: