Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Thought of the day....

One of young friends at my previous job used to say 'at the end of the day, works should be completed, and done, irrespective of the constraints that might be involved in the process'....I liked these words very much and I am now almost used to saying myself repeatedly the same words, so as to make my day an outcome-orientation one....


Really, jobs completed in a day is the day itself...
There will be many oppositions, many provocation...
There will be many back-bites from friends and unknowns & undefineds....but if my duties, assignments and commitments are completed, I am the only one that is responsible..


Hence, we must have a definite purpose for a day, and we should take up one job at a time and finish it....
It is also important to use words of minimum quantity but with maximum impact....

We always find finest lecturers on any subject or topic, we hardly get good workers...
Good workers are the only need of any system....

No comments: