Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time management secrets of daily life

Just , plan a day,
No unplanned job to be taken up...take time to finish the jobs at hand....
Never over-commit....

Doing well at a job is better than taking up so many jobs for not doing them well...

I am not expected to do everything and anything...

My day's jobs are finite in quantity,time and quality...

My skills-set is unique and I will not imitate others....

I will go by my routine only, let others go to hell with their show-offs etc....

I will not reveal my trade-secrets...
I will go to bed in time only...
I will never work more 12 hrs a day..let my achievement parameters of success,money etc go to hell...
Let me be honest to my conscience only...

DOGS BARK,BUT THE CARAVAN GOES ON...
LIFE IS TO GO FORWARD...
I AM HERE TO TAKE CERTIFICATES OM ANYONE/EVERYONE FOR ANY SELF-ASSIGNED JOBS AND ACHIEVEMENTS...
I HAVE TO MOVE FORWARD ON THE FUEL OF SELF-CONFIDENCE AND COURAGE ONLY...

GOD BLESS..

No comments: