Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Working in a planned manner works wonder for me...

Planned day's work can only give me true satisfaction and peace of mind. Unplanned day hence is a real waste for me...I think this is true for all my dear students and friends...
Nowadays I am planning my each day for 10-30 small self-assigned assignments which I try to complete till 11.30pm at night before I go to sleep. Around 10.30pm I try to say to myself that I will try to finish all jobs in time and I promise to myself not put unnecessary pressure on me about my works. If something is left out, let it be...as I am not a robot to do things in a robotic manner any more...
I must take care of the stress-factors that may land me in health trouble...

I shall relax, as it is my fundamental right to be relaxed, happy and satisfied at the end of the day....SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT FOR ME, I UNDERSTOOD FOR MYSELF, NEVER SKY CAN BE THE LIMIT FOR ANY MATERIAL VENTURE FOR ME....
God bless...

No comments: