Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Courageous decision-making and its fruits...

We can not achieve anything in life till we learn to be courageous. Some of our decisions are to be made independently, as these may seem eccentric to most of the people...

If we do not take decisive actions today, we shall invite sufferings later on.
Before taking vital decisions about our course of action, we should go in for a self-brainstorming session for considering 'n' numbers of parameters in the whole process...

Behind all our failures lies 'not doing right kind of work' at the right time after we decided to do something...

Lack of consistency and tenacity to hold on to our dreams are the biggest deciding factors in real life...

Personally, I had no dreams in life...Even now I have no dreams for my future, as there is no future to me...It is just to pull on with my own perceptions and funny ideas about life and existence...

I firmly believe

No comments: